I’m excited to be sharing details of the new national initiative this year called ‘Perfect Picnic’. This is where people will come together from 18th-31st May to host their perfect picnic to raise funds for Leukaemia CARE.
Download your Perfect Picnic pack HERE
Why hold a perfect picnic?
40,000 people are diagnosed with a blood cancer each year in the UK; that’s 100 people a day. The money you raise from your Perfect Picnic means that Leukaemia CARE can continue to provide support to patients and their families at the point of diagnosis and beyond.
How to hold the perfect picnic
- Let us know! Tell Leukaemia CARE your Perfect Picnic plans so that they know what you’re up to!
- Rally the troops – Get your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours (and anyone else!) together for a fun-filled feast
- Location, location, location – The beauty of a Perfect Picnic is that you can hold it wherever you fancy! Raining? Have a carpet picnic indoors!
- What’s on the menu? As a Perfect Picnic host, allocate a food or drink item to your picnickers. Remember, variety is the spice of life! Here are a few ideas get you started.
- Raise money – It’s simple. Ask for a small donation from your picnickers for the privilege of dining with you (and to raise money for Leukaemia CARE, of course!). You’ll find more information in your Perfect Picnic pack.
- Spread the word! Encourage everyone else you know to hold a Perfect Picnic and get them tucking into something delicious for a great cause.
Disclosure: I have received no compensation for this post, just sharing the love