What could be better than a picnic in the park on a summer’s day?
To celebrate picnic season Higgidy are giving Boo Roo and Tigger Too readers a chance to win a special Higgidy picnic bag filled with coupons that can be redeemed against picnic essentials including yummy quiches and sausage rolls!
Higgidy, maker of award-winning pies and quiches, have launched a range of three mouth-watering sausage roll recipes just in time for picnic season. Packaged in picnic basket open-style box, Higgidy’s new sausage rolls come in three flavours: Herby Pork & Pancetta, Roasted Tomato & Pork, and Feta & Red Pepper. They can be enjoyed hot or cold and make perfect picnic food.
To enter take a look at all the delicious Higgidy treats and tell me which one you are most excited to try, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also available.
If you aren’t successful this time, there is still a chance to win instantly by playing ‘Catch a Quiche’ at catchaquiche.higgidy.co.uk Prizes include quiches, salad, yoghurt, crisps, fruit snacks and ginger beer and high scorers can also win a Higgidy Picnic Pack.
Closing date: Friday 8th August 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- One entrant shall receive a special Higgidy picnic bag filled with coupons that can be redeemed against picnic essentials including yummy quiches and sausage rolls subject to availability.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I have received a Higgidy Picnic Pack as a thank you for hosting this giveaway, I can’t wait for another picnic!