AD | Gifted
Many of us are always looking for ideas when it comes to days out with the family, especially around Christmas time when you are hoping for some festive experiences and even the opportunity for your children to meet the big man himself. The National Trust is a much loved and trusted option for all families to consider. Not just at Christmas but throughout the year.
With more people wanting to focus their time and energy on experiences rather than things this gift guide focuses all on The National Trust and what options you have. It could be the ideal gift for children, parents, grandparents, friends, and extended family. Without further ado, here are some of the gifting options and ideas you have centred around The National Trust.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway to win an incredible National Trust themes prize.
National Trust membership
The National Trust boasts over 500 places that they look after and allows the general public to view and experience. Ranging from medieval castle ruins to beautiful stately homes and gardens there really is something for everyone. While it might be an option you consider for the weekends, have you ever considered it as a gift for someone at Christmas?
With National Trust membership you can enjoy:
- Free entry to over 500 places in our care
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
- National Trust Handbook, full of information about our places
- National Trust Magazine three times a year, packed with inspiration, interviews and news
- Access to our online Members’ Area, full of first look previews and behind-the-scenes features
Frugi National Trust clothing and accessories
Inspired by the National Trust’s ’50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾’ activities and the wildlife found at their places, Frugi has created a new and exclusive Frugi National Trust range for your little ones to explore the great outdoors. The perfect range for camping outdoors or going on a nighttime nature walk!
- The National Trust Snuggle Fleece – Perfect for keeping your little one super cosy and warm while stargazing or taking a night-time nature walk
- The National Trust Adventurers Backpack – Designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! With lots of space for all their essentials.
- The National Trust Puddle Buster Coat – Made with recycled plastic bottles, this coat pairs perfectly with the Frugi matching Puddle Buster Wellies and Warm Up Welly Liners to create the perfect set for your little one’s adventures.
- The National Trust Puddle Buster Welly – Make the most of rainy days and keep tiny toes dry with the Frugi Puddle Buster Wellies! Inspired by the National Trust’s ‘50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾‘ activities and the wildlife found at their places
- The National Trust Pack A Snack Lunch Bag – With a foil lining to help keep food fresh, the main pocket is large enough to fit the matching Splish Splash Steel Bottle and the front pocket is great for storing smaller snacks.
- The National Trust Pack A Picnic Blanket – Made from recycled plastic bottles with a fun Frugi print on the top and a waterproof fabric on the bottom, this outdoor blanket can be rolled up for easy storage and the fab handle at the top makes it simple to take to and from your picnic locations.
Every purchase from the Frugi National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, forever.
50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾ books
50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 ¾: An Outdoors Adventure Handbook
The pocket-sized companion contains 50 fantastic activities, selected by children around the country. Splash in the waves, build a den in the woods, fly a kite and much more! Full of handy tips, nature facts and activity checklists, it’s the perfect nature journal – with lots of space for notes, photos, leaves and doodles. And when it’s just too wet to go outside, you can always turn to the rainy-day activities.
This book is the perfect size for putting in your pocket or rucksack and taking on an outdoors adventure!
50 Things to Do Before You’re 11 ¾: Night-time Adventure Notebook
When the sun goes down, it’s time to get out there with these outdoor challenges. Grab a torch and a grown-up and try stargazing, bat-watching and hunting for glow worms. Discover how to tell the time with the moon and send secret messages with Morse code. Make snowball lanterns and tell stories around a campfire.
Write up your adventures in this notebook. Can you complete all 50?
Win a Frugi National Trust Bundle
To help your little one make the most of the National Trust and explore the beautiful world around us, we are lucky enough to have a Frugi National Trust Bundle to giveaway – including The National Trust Adventurers Backpack & The National Trust Splish Splash Bottle
PRIZE: The National Trust Adventurers Backpack & The National Trust Splish Splash Bottle
To enter, complete the Gleam widget below, all entries are optional and each one completed will gain you more entries into the random draw.Frugi National Trust Bundle