Another week gone as quickly as it came, this week seems to have flown by with a hive of after school activities, changing our family car and seeking out new events for us to enjoy.
A mixture of working and the children being at school makes me want to make the most of the time we do have together. Call it mother’s love or a working parents guilt but I want them to experience all the things I never had, whilst I watch their changing faces as they enjoy all that life has offer.
- Disappointed that hockey club was cancelled due to bad weather
- Had an amazing time at our local Waterstones Harry Potter Book Event
- Enjoyed Mummy and Tigger attending her Star of the Week cafe
- So proud to be given a badge at Roo’s Cub Scouts group
- Enjoyed dressing up as Harry Potter and finding golden snitches at the Waterstones Harry Potter Book event
- Visited a local museum with his pre-school, learning all about Cinderella
How do you make the most of the time you have with your children?