There are days and sometimes a whole week when I wonder whether I am cut out to be a parent. Wondering whether I have said anything nice at all to my children, thanking my lucky stars that they are finally in bed so I don’t have to deal with meltdowns, demands and fighting.
There are weeks like this one when I count myself very lucky to be a parent to two fabulous children. This week we seem to have gotten all our ducks in a row and made it though the week with celebrations and triumphs.
- Made Star of the Week and PE Star of the Week at school
- Enjoyed the small glimmer of snow that managed to make its way to Great Yarmouth
- Learning all about meerkats at school
- Sat really still for the hairdresser whilst he had his haircut
- Coming out of his shell with the helpers at Roo’s Cub Scout group
- Tried and liked crumpets at pre-school