The Bank Holiday has really thrown us this week, nobody seems to have been able to remember what day of the week it was. On a good note it does mean that we have had one less day at school so a chance to wander down the seafront, play tourists for the afternoon before heading into the SEA LIFE Centre Great Yarmouth to see the fish.
- Enjoyed walking down the seafront, seeing the donkeys and watching the waves
- Excited to receive a postcard from Granny
- Took part in the Year 3 inter schools sports day
- Is learning that he needs to stop chatting at snack time otherwise he doesn’t get much play time
- Loved walking along the edge of the promenade (whilst scaring the hell out of Mummy)
- Still obsessed with Minion Rush – I’m on level 23 all by myself!