“We are excited to announce the arrival of our new Mango flavour as our BEAR fans have been requesting it for a while!” explains Hayley Gait-Golding, BEAR’s Founder
“BEAR Yo Yo fruit roll counts as 1 of your 5 a day (2 per pack), contains only 27 calories, is fat free and is packed full of filling fibre, making it perfect for lunchboxes, desk drawers or as a snack for growling tums everywhere.”
- BEAR Fact 1: 100% naked nature –we snarrrrl at sulphites and grrrowl at gumming agents.
- BEAR Fact 2: Lighter paw print, we never freight our fruit by air.
- BEAR Fact 3: Bearly processed fruit all year round (we follow the sun for perfect ripeness)
- BEAR Fact 4: No short cuts. We take our time, enjoy the view and do what’s right.
- BEAR Fact 5: Friends with our farmers. We pay better prices for better fruit.
Boo Roo and Tigger Too’s thoughts
I was a little unsure as to whether Roo would enjoy the Mango flavour however, she did munch it down. With this in mind I must try her on the other flavours in the range, I’m sure that the Strawberry will be a firm favourite.
Personally I really like that they come individually wrapped, making it easy and convenient to pop into Roo’s lunchbox or the changing bag. I often struggle to get Roo to eat her fruit whilst at school so this may just be the answer I have been searching for.
|BEAR Yo-Yo’s – RRP 49p (20g pack)|
|Multipack RRP £2.29 (5 x 20g bags) Pure fruit rolls – |
1 of your 5 a day with 75 animal family nature fact cards to collect inside.