A good meal doesn’t require oodles upon oodles of dishes to make. There are many one-pot meal recipes that create delicious meals the entire family will love – but with a fraction of the dirty dishes. One-pot meals are great if you’re short on time – you’re able to throw the ingredients into a pot, mix, and let it do its job.
The types of dishes ranging from soups to casseroles. Italian, Mexican, American – with the right spices, you can make something filling from every part of the globe. My list here is only a jumping-off point. I’ve gathered plenty of easy to make recipes for one-pot meals to get you started, that as soon as you finish these, you’ll be ready to find more to make for the following week.
One-pot meal ideas
- Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Casserole – A Typical Mom
- Smoked Sausage and Rice One Skillet Dinner – All Things Mama
- Dirty Rice – Eating on a Dime
- Dutch Oven Chicken Dinner – See Mom Click
- One Pot Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice – I Don’t Have Time For That
- Tomato Basil Chicken One Pot Meal – Pink When
- One Pot Tex Mex Chicken Chili – Eating on a Dime
- Cajun Red Beans, Rice, and Chicken Skillet One Pot Meal – Mom Dot
- One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta – Domestic Superhero
- One Pot Pizza Rigatoni – A Night Owl
- One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles – Domestic Superhero
- Instant Pot Corned Beef Brisket – Boulder Locavore
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf One Pot Meal – Natasha’s Kitchen
- One Pot Lemon Orzo Shrimp – Wholefully
- One Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls – Family Fresh Meals
- One Pot Wonder Southwest Pasta – The Wholesome Dish
- One Pot Perogie Casserole – The Betwitchin’ Kitchen
- One Pot Ham and Penne Skillet – Julie’s Eats and Treats
- One Pot Chicken and Orzo with Spinach and Tomatoes – Diethood
- One Pot Beef Stroganoff – Jo Cooks
If you have a favourite one-pot meal, I’d love to hear about it! Pics are always a plus as well!