When I was pregnant with Roo I had a nice healthy pregnancy with no issues up until I was 38 weeks. The last five days of the pregnancy were however a little draining, I blame it on going onto maternity leave but in fact pre-pre-eclampsia kicked in and Roo was born early. Tigger’s pregnancy however was a different matter, I had low blood pressure and anaemia which kept me from going to work and keeping as active as I wish I could have been.
My first pregnancy I read all the books, I read about babies growth and what I need to be doing to stay healthy and most importantly what I should be eating to keep baby healthy too. Second time round my diet wasn’t half as good as it should have been which played a part in my anaemia. Instead of making sure I was eating my five a day to get all the nutrients I needed, I was eating I fancied (the old eating for two now mantra).
Aptaclub have just launched their new site which has lots of exciting features like tailored early life nutrition, baby development emails and live chat/helpline expert advice available 24/7.
A great online resource for mums and mums-to-be packed with early life nutritional information, all under one roof (so to speak).
Nutrition in pregnancy is important to ensure both you and baby remain healthy throughout pregnancy and well into baby’s first months. However, do you know which supplements and vitamins are essential to your pregnancy?
Put your nutritional knowledge to the test in the Aptaclub survey!
Be sure to enter your details to be in with a chance of winning a Nutribullet kit and a Baby Bullet kit (worth over £200!)
Closing date: 30th September 2014 @ 23.59pm
Please note: The winner will be chosen at random, not based on the number of correct answers in this survey. All he correct answers will be revealed on here on 01/10/2014!
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED – For survey results and giveaway winner please click here
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- One entrant shall receive a Nutribullet kit and a Baby Bullet kit subject to availability.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- If the promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 72 hours of being chosen using the contact details provided in the survey, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by random selection from the remaining entries.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you in collaboration with Aptaclub.