This post contains affiliate links
Many classrooms will have preschoolers exchange Valentine’s Day cards during class when this fun-loving holiday arrives. Buying valentines cards for kids is a great way to help kids learn the value of friendship. While most classrooms require all students to exchange a Valentine’s Day card to everyone, it’s still a fun way to teach your kids about kindness.
Valentine’s Cards for Kids available on amazon
Buying a package of one of these valentine card ideas for preschoolers featured today is just one of the many ways to teach your kids about spreading kindness on Valentine’s Day and every day of their life. There are many valentine card ideas for preschoolers that will make you smile, giggle, and go “awwww” available for purchase on Amazon.
- Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids Set – the pack ensures you have enough valentines gift cards for any preschool or elementary classroom exchanges; Fit for children, classmates and families to exchange cards and gifts on Valentine’s Day, creating opportunity for social skill development, and can be a time to teach children to express gratitude to friends and family.
- Hallmark Assorted Valentines Day Cards for Kids – Happy Heart Day! – Make it easy for kids of all ages to celebrate with this pack of mini Valentine’s Day cards. Sized for tucking in a coat pocket, purse, backpack or lunchbox, there’s just enough space to write a short-and-sweet message inside to your favourite people.
- Kangaroo Cootie Catcher Valentine’s Cards – The Valentine papercrafts are designed with aliens, monsters, desserts and animals, cute themes with different game contents, you can choose according to your preference. They are easy to fold and suitable for your party use.
- Valentine’s Day Cards & Temporary Tattoos for Kids – these beautiful cards with a message board on the back that can be written and painted, so that children can write their own greetings to develop their social skills and express their gratitude to their friends and family
- Heart Shape Valentine’s Greeting Gift Cards with 20 Stickers – Send your Valentine greeting tucked inside a heart that is folded into an envelope.
- Heart Greeting Cards – These colourful heart Valentines cards have beautiful heart design and bright colour, which can make your gift more attractive and bring a sweet and happy mood to the receiver, the pretty looking can also add more romantic atmosphere.
Valentine’s Day cards for children to make
- Ladybug and Bee Valentine’s Cards – Make adorable ladybug and bee Valentine heart cards with your kids for their classmates and teachers. Both cards use the same template and are really easy to make.
- Valentine’s Day card idea with winter birds – Create this adorable winter birds art project with your child for someone special. A sweet homemade valentine’s day card for kids to make. The birch trees in the background are so easy to make too. A winter art project your child will love to make.
- Valentine’s Origami Bat – Time for some fun with Origami for Kids this Valentine’s Day! We thought it would be fun to revisit one of our favourites.. and make it seasonal: A Valentines Origami Bat Craft!! A great Paper Valentine’s Day Craft!
- Piece of My Heart Valentine’s Day Card – Kids – they’ll always have a piece of your heart! Learn how to make this adorable puzzle piece kid Valentine card craft that loved ones will treasure always!
- 3D Love Bug Valentine’s Card – With wiggly arms and heart-shaped eyes, this cheerful Love Bug Valentine Craft is as cute as it gets! This easy Valentine’s Day craft for kids is perfect for all ages and can be personalized with a child’s photo.
- Cut Paper Hearts Cards – These cut paper heart cards come together in minutes and are perfect for Valentine’s Day or any time a sweet gesture is due!
- Minion Valentine’s Card – This minion Valentine card craft is the perfect activity for kids who want to make a handmade Valentine’s Day card!