Apologies for the lateness in my usual ‘Giveaway of the week‘ segment!
Will you forgive me?
With Tigger (and well the rest of the Boo Roo and Tigger Too household) being a fan of Thomas the Tank Engine and all his friends it seems only right that this week we have two copies of Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway on DVD to giveaway.
We were lucky enough to be invited to a special screening of Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway last year held at Drayton Manor, it has since become a firm favourite of Tigger’s and is watched at least once a week!
To enter simply leave me a comment telling me who your favourite Thomas & Friends character is, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also available.
Closing date: Friday 20th June 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- Two entrants shall receive Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway DVD subject to availability.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.