Generally speaking whenever you see Mr Boo he will be wearing a pair of his favourite DC Shoes. He has at least five different colour ways/designs of them, from black and red, or black and blue in the winter to brown and white, or white and red for the summer. Although recently he had been eyeing up a pair of converse (personally I think it was after seeing how much Roo loves her multi-tongue converse that I get her last year).
When Cloggs.co.uk got in touch with Boo Roo and Tigger Too to see if we would like to try out their website and order a pair of shoes I thought this would be the perfect time to get him a pair of converse. Now when I bought Roo’s converse last year from a different site there was only 2 or 3 different options to choose from, so I was amazed to see that Cloggs offer more than 40 different colours/designs. From All Star Hi, All Star Ox to Lean Ox there was just so much to choose from.
Not wanting to spoil the surprise of ordering him a pair of converse I decided to make the decision myself. For anyone who knows me will understand just how big a deal this was and probably just how long it took to make that decision. As Mr Boo’s favourite colour is red I opted for the classic Converse All Star Ox in red as these would look great either for work or when we go out and about as a family.
- Firstly I would advise to visit the site via TopCashback first as you can earn up to 10.5% cashback on all your orders from Cloggs.co.uk
- Add all the different shoes that you want to purchase to your basket (I was tempted to add a pair of purple Converse for myself)
- At the checkout you need to register with the site before you can order but you can opt out of any future marketing
- Delivery, usually you would expect to wait up to a week for an online order and if you need it any sooner then you have to pay through the nose, not at Cloggs they offer free next day delivery as standard with the option to upgrade for a timed delivery slot or a Saturday delivery.
- Payment can be made by any of the following methods (always good to see a site offering PayPal as an option)
- Once you have ordered it is a case of sitting back and waiting overnight for your delivery
I have to say that I was really impressed with the easy ordering process and especially the delivery. I can see this being my go to website for all our family shoes especially when Tigger has scuffed the front out of his shoes at school or Roo’s feet have grown overnight and we need new trainers as soon as possible.
So what are you waiting for, head over to Cloggs.co.uk to take a look at the wide range of shoes available at great prices!
Disclosure: We received a pair of Converse FOC for the purpose of review.
This post also contains an affiliate link for your buying convenience.