I love watching toddlers walk, they just look so cute pottering along. As cute as it maybe to watch, the number of little ones I see running freely scares the life out of me. As any mum can tell you within a blink of an eye your child can dash off in the opposite direction. So for me a good set of toddler reins is very important.
Attaching the harness
- Slip the straps over each arm
- Check the shoulder adjusters for snugness
- Clip adult safety strap to the buddy and off you go
- Clip the two chest straps
- Handy storage pouch at the back
- Adjustable straps
- Convenient safety click buckles
- Safety rein with secure clip attachment
- Machine washable
Age: from 18 months
Boo Roo and Tigger Too’s thoughts…
Personally I love the idea that the safety harness is also a buddy, making it more appealing to little ones. Letting them choose their favourite animal and it joining them on all their adventures. Tigger has really taken to his harness buddy, ‘come on Mr Giraffe‘ he says as we head out the door. The double chest straps provide that extra reassurance as well as a more comfortable fit for your little one.