Before Mr Boo and I had children we loved going to the cinema to watch the latest films. However since having Roo and Tigger it is much more difficult to attend. So now we have film night every Saturday, whether it be a new film on the TV, a Blu-Ray we have treated ourselves too or a firm favourite. There is just one thing missing from our film nights… popcorn.
This however changed when last week I took delivery of a Popcorn Machine from ParamountZone. So when Saturday came around, Mr Boo selected a film to watch and whilst he was putting the kiddies to bed I headed to the kitchen to test drive my new gadget.
After making Mr Boo and I settled on the sofa to enjoy our film and popcorn. chose just to salt the popcorn and it was delicious. Mr Boo commented on how light and fluffy the popcorn tasted.
Check out my video to see just how easy it was to set up and use…
- 5 Cinema style popcorn boxes FREE with every purchase
- Built-in butter dish
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Popcorn machine with safety cut-out
- Popcorn maker approx 30cm tall
- Easy to Use, Easy to Clean
- 18 cups of hot, buttered popcorn, in just 2.5 minutes
- 80% calories than usual popcorn
- Healthy super tasty snack