Treasure Box Party
Each pack contains:
Decorating the boxes
- Before starting make sure you take the necessary precautions with newspaper etc to catch any mishaps.
- Give each child a heart shaped box
- Share out the self-adhesive jewels (approx 16/17 each)
- Distribute the paint brushes and paint
- The instructions advise sticking the jewels on first then painting, I would agree with this, it makes painting flowers etc much easier.
- Once boxes are completed add a piece of tissue paper inside in preparation for the bracelets.
Making the bracelets
- Give each child a length of stretch cord
- 1x charm
- Share out the beads (20 per child)
- Simply thread the beads and charm onto the stretch cord and tie the ends together in a double knot.