Chuggington follows the adventures of three young trainees, Wilson, Koko and Brewster as they take on new apprenticeships and face exciting challenges that test their courage, speed and determination. With the help, support and guidance of the more experienced Chuggers, they learn positive values, including respect and loyalty, and new skills, such as teamwork and patience, empowering them to be the best trainees they can be.
The DVD has a running time of 71 minutes, featuring 4 x 11’ episodes from Series Four, including the action packed ‘Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue’ 23 minute special. The DVD also features the first ever and never before seen Chuggington music video: Chug Patrol: Ready to Roll. This catchy rock/pop song introduces who’s who in Chug Patrol, one of the new teams seen in Series Four of Chuggington.
Chug Patrol – Ready to Rescue (feature length special)
It’s time for the trainees to move up to advanced training. Chug Patroller Wilson proves that he’s in control and ready to roll when he saves Koko from a collapsing tunnel and rescues Emery in the forest.
Wilson takes a test to assess his new Chug Patrol skills, but he forgets something important and fails. Later, when a real emergency arises, Wilson handles the situation perfectly and gets Old Puffer Pete out of trouble. Jackman is impressed – maybe Wilson will even make chief one day.
Park Patroller Wilson
When Old Puffer Pete goes sleep-riding around Chuggington, Wilson must find a solution to keep him safe.
High Rise Rescue
Hodge gets stuck on a platform high up in the air, but Wilson’s clever thinking saves the day.
When Brewster slips into the river, Wilson must overcome his struggles with the speed booster wagon to get there super-fast and help his friend
- Chug Patrol : Ready to Roll Music Videos
- Character Sneak Peaks: Jackman / Zack/ Hanzo
Get ready for new and exciting action packed train adventures in Chuggington…for more information visit www.chuggington.com – now featuring the new Chug Patrol Challenge game!
The new DVD is available from Amazon and all other good entertainment retailers
To celebrate the launch of the new Chuggington – Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue DVD, Boo Roo and Tigger Too are lucky enough to be able to offer one lucky reader the chance to win their very own copy.
To enter simply leave me a comment telling who your favourite Chuggington train is, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also available.
Closing date: Friday 2nd May 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant shall received Chuggington – Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue on DVD subject to availability.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
10. Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I have received no compensation for this post, just wanted to share a great giveaway with you.