AD | Gifted Partnership / Affiliate Links
Be the envy of all your friends with the classic vintage style Baby Annabell carriage pram in a pale pink accompanied by large slim white wheels and a soft grey body.
One of the advantages of being a younger sibling is that you are able to take claim to all the hauls of toys that your older siblings no longer utilise. Piglet has certainly benefitted from Roo’s Baby Annabell outfits, accessories and dolls. However, Roo never had a pram for the collection as we didn’t have the space available in our old house.
This is where Piglet is able to add something new to the collection. The Baby Annabell Carriage Pram enables Piglet to take Baby Annabell on adventures and add a big dose of role-playing fun.
Baby Annabell Carriage Pram
The vintage-style carriage pram with large white wheels, pink chassis and grey carrycot. Complimented by the pink Baby Annabell fabric on the adjustable canopy and apron. Complete with matching bedding and changing bag.
- Carriage Pram – Grey carrycot, pink chassis, white wheels and accompanying canopy, apron and bedding
- Changing Bag
- Instruction sheet
Arriving in a relatively small box I did wonder how easy this would be to assemble. However, it turns out that they had managed to pack the box in an efficient way so as not to overdo the packaging requirements. The instructions are clear with both words and pictures included making it easy to follow. The only difficulty I had assembling was clipping the second side of the carriage unit to the chassis as you need to add a little strength to ensure it is in the right position before clicking into place.
- Vintage style carriage pram with a spring chassis and two different size wheels
- Adjustable canopy and removable apron allowing for ease of getting baby in and out of the pram
- Matching pillow and blanket for inside the carriage pram
- Suitable for dolls up to 46cm, perfect for either the Baby Annabell or Baby Alexander dolls
- Changing bag with a shoulder strap that folds out to be used as a changing mat
- Handle height of 65cm allowing for the longevity of use
- Easy to push and lightweight to manoeuvre
Our thoughts of the Baby Annabell carriage pram
Where to start with our love of the Baby Annabell Carriage Pram? It is truly gorgeous, the vintage carriage style certainly makes you stop in your tracks and stare at it. With the higher handle height making it suitable for Piglet now and in years to come as I can see this being something that she utilises for while some time.
The carriage pram is something that has captured her imagination and empathic nature. With her wanting to ensure that Baby Annabell is safe, cosy and tucked in before she heads out on a walk to get her to sleep. The changing bag with fold out changing mat allows her to carry all of Baby Annabell’s essentials.
Where to buy the Baby Annabell carriage pram
The Baby Annabell Carriage Pram is available from Amazon and Argos.