Chocolate brownies always go down well at any time of the year. However, with Halloween just around the corner, it’s time to add a spooky twist to how you serve up this delicious treat. Whether you are preparing a batch to hand out to Trick or Treaters, wishing to add a spooky treat to lunch boxes or hosting the Halloween party of the year. I’ve prepared a list of 14 Halloween brownies recipe ideas to inspire your next batch of gooey chocolate brownies.
14 Halloween Brownies recipe ideas
- Minty Vampire Brownies – these easy mint Vampire Brownies are sure to please the kids and adults alike.
- Peanut Butter Monster Brownies – Looking for something that goes bump in the night? Try these peanut butter monsters for size!
- Hocus Pocus Spellbook Brownies – seriously chocolatey treats for all wannabe witches
- Candy Corn Halloween Brownies – bake these scrumptious Candy Corn Halloween Brownies to kick start Halloween celebrations.
- Halloween Candy Brownies – Gooey brownies topped with all your favourite Halloween candy
- Spider Web Brownies – a spooky Halloween recipe for decadently rich brownies covered in peanut butter spiderwebs! Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- Melting Witch Brownies – These Melting Witch Brownies brownies would be perfect at the Halloween party this year!
- Monster Mash Halloween Brownies – Magically swirled with bright purple and green buttercream on top of fudgy brownies, this treat has a trick inside.
- Eyeball Fudge Brownies – a traybake treat topped with chocolate fudge and ghoulish eyeballs!
- Pumpkin Pie Halloween Brownies – a great fall/autumn dessert, and these are fun, luscious, quick and easy
- Melting Ghost Brownies – Spooktacular fun and scrumptious eating are coming your way! Gather your goblins to share lots of baking tricks and treats.
- Easy Mummy Brownies – so simple to make, the children will love getting involved with making these
- Leftover Candy Witches Brew Brownies – perfect Halloween dessert recipe for using up all of your leftover Halloween candy!
- Mummy Brownies – Simple brownie idea utilising ready-made brownies and vanilla frosting