It’s that time of year when pumpkins suddenly come back into fashion. No matter where you turn, you’ll be sure to find photos of pumpkin patches across social media. Halloween events held at local and national attractions. Along with supermarkets housing pumpkins in a variety of sizes depending on whether you are looking to make a statement display or just a token one to keep up with the neighbours.
However, who actually enjoys carving out the pumpkin? Whilst the design process can be fun when it comes to the guts of it – it’s usually left to mum or dad to complete. This year, why not opt for a no carve pumpkin design idea? Still making that statement or keeping up with the neighbours but without the mess. Take a look at the thirteen no carve pumpkin design ideas I have collated to get you started…
13 No Carve Pumpkin Ideas
- Easy Striped Pumpkins by The Taylor House – Using Chevron style painters tape to make a fun pattern on pumpkins
- Duck Tape Mustache Pumpkins by The Suburban Mom – Utilising Duck Tape to cover a pumpkin and create accessories
- Spider Web Pumpkins by Mom Dot – a fun No Carve pumpkin idea to create a spider web and attach a little spider
- Chalkboard Pumpkins by Pint Sized Treasures – If you’re a pumpkin fan, you’ll love these DIY chalkboard pumpkins that kids and even adults will love to doodle and draw on
- Minnie Mouse Inspired Polka Dot Pumpkins by Embark on the Journey – Why carve a design, when you can paint it!
- Constellation Pumpkin by Shrimp Salad Circus – It’s got some dimension and sparkle, even without a flickering light shining through
- String Art Pumpkins by Hello Wonderful – A fun string art pumpkin project that fits the bill. Kids can create art right on mini pumpkins as canvases to show off
- Jack Skellington Pumpkin by Simply Today Life – Bringing the Pumpkin King back to Halloween Town!
- Minnie Mouse Pumpkin by The Farm Girl Gabs – This DIY Minnie Mouse Pumpkin is made with a craft pumpkin so you can use it year after year
- Sticker Face Pumpkins by A Grande Life – It’s super simple, uses duct tape, and can be finished in a matter of minutes
- Cookie Cutter Painted Pumpkins by Slap Dash Mom – A simple cookie cutter paint stamping craft idea
- Squeeze Paint Pumpkins by Hello Wonderful – This no-carve squeeze paint pumpkin art is an easy set-up that results in beautiful and colourful pumpkins
- Emoji Pumpkins by Cutefetti – Add an Emoji or two to welcome guests this Halloween