I’m sure I’m not the only one who likes to get a good deal or bargain when shopping. None moreso than when shopping online. This is where Groupon comes into it’s own, with daily deals available across 66 towns/cites you are never far from a new deal.
I first heard about Groupon back in March 2011 when they had a fabulous Radley offer, £14 for £40 Worth of Radley Accessories to Spend on Anything In-Store or Online. As a huge Radley fan this was something not to missed, in fact I texted and emailed a number of friends so that they too could take advantage of this offer.
Since then I have gone on to purchase several deals from days out at a local play farm, to cinema tickets, a cover for our iPad and some extremely useful Envirosax designer reusable bags.
Ordering from Groupon
- Find your deal
- Click ‘Buy Now!’
- Login or Register
- Enter preferred payment details and submit order
- You will then receive a confirmation email containing your voucher and details on how to proceed with your order
Things to remember
- Check to see when the deal ends, some deals are available for more than one day so you may have to wait a few days for your email voucher to come through
- Read the fine print – this will tell you if there are any limitations i.e. one per customer etc. Also any P&P charges that will be payable from the third party website when utilising your voucher
- Referring friends and family to Groupon can gain you £6.00 in credit so remember to share your deal via Twitter, Facebook and email