So over the weekend I decided I would rip out all the old plants and try to see if this year I could grow my own flowers. Using Miracle-Gro Flower Magic I am hoping that the simplicity of use will make me a little more green fingered.
How to use Miracle-Gro Flower Magic
- Remove weeds by hand (or weedkiller if preferred)
- Lightly fork or rake soil to provide a loose, crumbly surface
- Sprinkle the pack evenly across the soil, the coloured plant food granules should be around 1.5cm apart
- Water gently with a fine hose or watering can, taking care not to create puddles
- Miracle-Gro flower magic will even tell you when it is time to add more water when it begins to turn lighter brown
So my flower pots have been weeded, sprinkled and water, now I just have to wait to see if my flowers will grow.