I’m not a gardener by any stretch of the imagination. As we are not blessed with a garden at our current home, just a small back yard I have managed to get out of learning ant gardening skills. A few years ago after being sick and tired of looking at the higgity piggity mismatch of concrete in the yard we decided to get the whole area decked. I have to say it was one of our better ideas and it really has transformed the yard into a more inviting area.
It was only last year that we decided that maybe we should add some flowers. As neither myself or Mr Boo are gardeners we opted for ready planted flower pots. Last year they looked lovely, full of beautiful purple flowers. This year however they have been a little neglected…
So over the weekend I decided I would rip out all the old plants and try to see if this year I could grow my own flowers. Using Miracle-Gro Flower Magic I am hoping that the simplicity of use will make me a little more green fingered.
How to use Miracle-Gro Flower Magic
- Remove weeds by hand (or weedkiller if preferred)
- Lightly fork or rake soil to provide a loose, crumbly surface
- Sprinkle the pack evenly across the soil, the coloured plant food granules should be around 1.5cm apart
- Water gently with a fine hose or watering can, taking care not to create puddles
- Miracle-Gro flower magic will even tell you when it is time to add more water when it begins to turn lighter brown
So my flower pots have been weeded, sprinkled and water, now I just have to wait to see if my flowers will grow.
Wish me luck!
Disclosure Policy: I received a pack of Miracle-Gro Flower Magic FOC for the purpose of review.