A wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who linked up with the first ever #ToyTuesday linky last week. We had 13 reviews link up and received some lovely comments about the linky – Thank you
This week we are back again, highlighting our favourite reviews from last week and sharing which reviews we are linking up.
#ToyTuesday Week One highlights
Each week Mandi and I will be highlighting two reviews that linked up to the previous week. With some wonderful reviews linking up for the first time last week it was difficult for me to choose my favourites.
In the end I decided that Chilling With Lucas‘ review of the Vtech Playtime Bus with Phonics was a great toy for babies and toddlers, with Piglet on her way I’m looking at what things I can add to her Christmas list and Vtech toys are always great quality.
I also loved the fun autumn crafts shared by Serenity You – Tigger has just gotten in to crafting, I think that school has had an influence in this. I think that this fun foam crafts from Yellow Moon would be perfect for him, easy and fun to make.
#ToyTuesday host reviews
This week I’m sharing with you our review of the new Ever After High – Way Too Wonderland Dolls which co-insides with the series available on Netflix that Roo enjoyed watching over the summer.
Whilst over at Hexmum, Mandi is sharing her review of the Interplay Fairy Garden – do you believe in fairies?
Joining in with #ToyTuesday
Each Tuesday the #ToyTuesday linky will be open on Boo Roo and Tigger Too and Hexmum to add your toy reviews. Please feel free to tweet us at @littleboo_21 or @hex_mum with the #ToyTuesday hashtag and we will RT your links.
- The #ToyTuesday linky opens at 7.00am every Tuesday and will close at 23.55pm on Friday
- We’d love for you to add the #ToyTuesday badge to your linked reviews (this is not essential but helps others find out about the linky and read the linked reviews)
- You are free to link up two toy reviews each week and can be old or new review posts
- Please comment on at least one of the host review links as well as two further reviews for each review link you add (let’s share the love)
- Each week the host’s will showcase their two favourite reviews from the previous linky