To co-inside with the current Tesco Thomas Kitchen offer, Boo Roo and Tigger Too are lucky enough to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a knife block with 5 Thomas Kitchen knives, including a small santoku knife, large santoku knife, utility knife, cooks knife and bread knife.
[box] Tesco are running a sticker promotion between 3rd March – 1st June 2014 where you can save up to 70% on exclusive kitchenware products at Tesco. For every £20 you spend online OR in-store you can collect a sticker, once you’ve collected five stickers you can use these to save up to 70% off professional kitchenware items.[/box]
To enter simply leave me a comment telling which Thomas Kitchen knife you are most looking forward to using, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also available.
Closing date: Friday 11th April 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant shall receive a knife block with 5 Thomas Kitchen knives subject to availability.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
10. Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I have received no compensation for this post, just wanted to share a great giveaway with you.