With the World Beneath Our Feet set go and explore nature with a unique and brand new scientific kit! Thanks to the tools supplied with the box, you can plant the seeds and take a closer look at the fantastic world of ants in two different and completely transparent tanks (ants not included).
- Explore the nature with a unique and brand new scientific kit
- You can plant the seeds and take a closer look at the fantastic world of ants
- Rich manual with all explanation about of the subsoil
- Science Museum approved
- Made in Italy
Boo Roo and Tigger Too have teamed up with Clementoni and their new Facebook page to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Science & Play The World Beneath Our Feet set.
To enter simply like the Clementoni UK Facebook page, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also available.
Closing date: Friday 30th May 2014 @ 23.59pm
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant shall receive a Science & Play The World Beneath Our Feet from Clementoni UK subject to availability.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
10. Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.