Minnie Mouse Bow Bingo Game
How to play:
- Each player takes a Bingo Board and a handful of Minnie Tokens
- Place a Minnie Token on the free centre space
- Place all the Bow Tiles in the bag and give it a shake
- Youngest player goes first, pulling on Bow Tile from the bag and placing on the table next to the bag. All players look to see if they have that Bow Tile on their bingo board, if so, cover it with a Minnie Token
- Take turns pulling Bow Tiles from the bag until one player has five Minnie Tokens in a row (either across, down or diagonally)
Boo Roo and Tigger Too’s thoughts…
The game encourages children to take turns, colour and pattern recognition and of course lives most important lesson… winning and losing.
The bag included no only forms part of the game but provides an easily way to store the game when it is not in use. The Bingo Boards are double sided too so you can actually choose from 8 different boards.