- 5 Blue eggs
- 5 Red eggs
- 5 Green eggs
- 5 Yellow eggs
- 1 T-Rex
- 1 T-Rex nest playing base
- 1 Tweezers (Dino-head shaped)
- 1 Dice
- 1 Instruction sheet
A fearsome T-Rex dinosaur is perched on top of a Dino nest. A large green leaf covers twenty tiny and helpless blue, red, yellow and green baby dinosaurs who’ve been stolen from another dinosaur’s nest, and are now awaiting their fate…
How to play Dino Bite…
- The youngest player starts by rolling the dice, depending on the colour shown the dice that is the colour they need to rescue from the T-Rex nest.
- Each player then takes it in turn to rescue an egg from the nest with the tweezers supplied. Younger players they can use their fingers instead of the tweezers, if they want to (might make it a little easier for them).
- With each roll of the coloured dice you must carefully lift the edge of the leaf, grasp a baby and lift it out to safety! But beware – that bad tempered old Dino knows exactly what you’re after, and he’ll wait his chance, then roar out loud and lunge terrifyingly towards them. If this happens this means you’re OUT – till the next round!
- The winner is determined by either the last player who hasn’t been caught by T-Rex or the one with the most eggs… you decide which way you will select your winner!