So with Father’s Day just around the corner I wanted to try and think outside the box when it came to choosing the perfect Father’s Day gifts from the children.
Mr Boo loves his Marvel comic films from Iron Man to Thor etc. so when I spotted this comic book picture frame:
Taken from Find Me A Gift’s website:
Comic Book Style Photo Frame
Relive the highlights of classic nights out with this awesome action-packed frame. Just add wild pictures and some humour to create a personalised comic page for you and your friends to enjoy. Each frame comes with a selection of speech bubble stickers and a pen so you can capture the jocular banter again and again.
If you love cartoons or would simply like to add captions to your photos, well now you can! This funky gift lets you add captions and humour in a comic book style. All you have to do is fill up the 6 frames with photographs and then use the stickers and marker pen provided to write a story to go along with your super snaps.
About The Product
- Perfect for anyone who loves cartoon books and fun novelty photo frames!
- Picture frame measures approx 21 cm x 28 cm and is divided up into 6 comic book style frames
- Frame will fit 3 photos measuring approx 11 cm x 7 cm and 3 snaps measuring 6 cm x 7 cm
- Comes complete with a marker pen and sticker sheet
- Includes a sheet of speech bubble stickers which can be added to your entertaining photos!
- You can display the photo frame horizontally and vertically
What do you get?1 x Comic Photo Frame1 x Marker Pen1 x Sheet of Speech Bubbles
Perfect! He can show of fabulous family snaps whilst including amazing captions.
Delivery was fast and I’ve taken a peek inside the box, the speech bubble sticker come in a variety of different sizes and shapes. I ca’t wait to see what Mr Boo thinks of it when he opens it on Father’s Day.