London Activity Book
Draw, doodle, colour in and cut out your own London adventure
London Activity Book contains all sorts of fun things to do this summer, from mazes and spot the difference to drawing, cutting and sticking and much more besides. There are even postcards at the back, which can be popped out, coloured in and posted to friends and family around the world!
This fun London-based book contains 22 activities which will entertain children on a day out in the vibrant city of London:
- Spot the difference in the crown jewels at The Tower of London
- Design a river boat to sail on the River Thames
- Doodle pigeons in Trafalgar Square
- Draw an iconic landmark statue or a favourite painting in a gallery
- Complete and personalise pull-out postcards and send them to friends and family
Boo Roo and Tigger Too’s thoughts…
Roo loves visiting London and I’m always looking for ways in which to keep her occupied whilst we are travelling there or whilst we are checking out the sights. The London Activity Book offers her a range of activities to complete from colouring, drawing, spot the difference as well as being able to design and send her own postcards to family and friends.
Available from Amazon and other good book retailers with a RRP of £9.99
Disclosure: We received a London Activity Book FOC for the purpose of review