The 16 all-new, minifigures have been inspired by movies, sports, history and just everyday life. This latest collection includes: Actor, Pirate Captain, Conquistador, Evil Robot, Alien Villainess, Diver, Vampire Bat, Fairy, Football Player, Businessman, Downhill Skier, Red Cheer Leader, Santa, Lederhosen Guy, DJ and Cowgirl.
Each Minifigure includes unique character accessories, a display stand with LEGO studs and a Series 8 collector’s leaflet. You never know which Minifigure is hiding inside the sealed mystery bag – a surprise each time!
|“To build, or not to build…that’s not a hard question at all!”|
|“Now, what was it you wanted? A penny for your carriage, or a tooth turned into a pumpkin?”|
“Yarr! Don’t ye know who I be? And if not, do ye have any suggestions?”
A real pirate is a merciless, rotten son of a sea dog, and that’s exactly what the Pirate Captain aspires to be. He certainly looks the part with his rugged eye-patch, hook-hand and peg-leg, but he has to admit that he’s had a few hiccups along the way.
|“Vhat a lovely day!”|
|“Ain’t nobody quicker’n me, pardner!”|
The rootin’, tootin’ Cowgirl is the fastest hand in the Wild West with a lasso. Whether she’s pulling a stuck calf out of a ravine or rounding up that rascally Bandit for the fourteenth time this week, she can throw her rope quicker than anything, and catch whatever she’s aiming at, too.
|“Ho ho ho!”|
Did you know?
- LEGO Minifigures were the top selling toy in the UK in 2011 (NPD 2011)
- The LEGO Minifigure has been around for more than 30 years
- 43% of households in the UK with boys have bought Minifgures at least once
- If all the Minifigures in the world got together it would be the most populated country in the world
- Over 4 billion Minifigures have been produced over the last 30 years