To celebrate our recent review of Kellogg’s Special K Granola, Boo Roo and Tigger Too are lucky enough to offer one lucky entrant the chance to win two cases of Kellogg’s Special K Granola (1x Raisins & Red Apples and 1x Cranberry, Pumpkin Seeds & Almonds).
To enter simply leave a comment telling me what you would make using Kellogg’s Special K Granola, then complete Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also available.
Closing date: Friday 4th April 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant shall received two cases of Kellogg’s Special K Granola (1x Raisins & Red Apples and 1x Cranberry, Pumpkin Seeds & Almonds) subject to availability.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
10. Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: We received two pack s of Kellogg’s Special K Granola FOC for the purpose of review.