Whenever you think of Jacob’s Cream Crackers you probably, like me, instantly think of what type of cheese you can enjoy them. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I have spent many a happy evening munching cheese and crackers but how about thinking outside the box.
Imagine enjoying your favourite cream crackers in a new, fun and delicious way…
…something that is going to get the kids involved.
Something that your kids are going to be asking you to make for all their friends…
…why not taste test this Jacob’s Cream Cracker ‘smores recipe
- 24 Jacob’s Cream Crackers
- 120g Nutella
- 12 large marshmallows
- 100g 70% choc
- 30g toasted crushed hazelnuts
- Melt your chocolate in a microwave or using a bain-marie
- Put your marshmallows in a microwave on full power for around 30 seconds until they begin to melt – if 30 seconds is not long enough continue in 10 second bursts until you get the desired outcome
- Spread your toasted marshmallow on to a Jacob’s Cream Cracker and top with a thick layer of Nutella
- Sandwich another Cracker on top and dip the top side in a coating of melted chocolate
- Sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts and cool before eating
- 205 calories,
- 3.2g protein,
- 23.2g carbohydrate (12g sugars),
- 10.8g fat (4.2g saturates),
- 1.9g fibre,
- 0.8g salt
These delicious Jacob’s Cream Cracker ‘smores can be enjoyed at parties, bonfire night or even as a treat on family film night. Don’t forget to enjoy these on National S’mores Day which is celebrated yearly on August 10 in the United States.
Disclosure: We received a Jacob’s hamper FOC for the purpose of review.