You’d be forgiven in reaching for your favourite Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce and adding a splodge to the side of your meal to enjoy as a dipping sauce. After all they are called sauces, however, they are so much more than that. Why not take your everyday dishes to the next level by adding Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauces into your food preparation and cooking with them.
Alongside the tasty Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce selection available, there is a new kid on the block. Introducing the Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Honey™ Barbecue Glaze, which is infused with the soft flavours of the popular Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Honey™ Liqueur, giving the glaze a smooth hint of honey.
Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Honey™ Barbecue Glaze Gammon
When you think about roasting a joint of gammon, you might well be thinking of enjoying it as part of a Sunday roast dinner. Served up with all the trimmings. Whilst this is delicious, there are more things you can do with a gammon joint. Let me show you how easy it is to make a Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Honey™ Barbecue Glaze Gammon. Which can be enjoyed as part of your Sunday roast if you wanted, but perfect for enjoying as part of a BBQ or summers evening meal.
- 1.5kg unsmoked gammon joint
- 1 bottle Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Honey™Barbecue Glaze
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Place gammon joint onto an ovenproof dish
- Spread the glaze evenly over the pork joint using a pastry brush.
- Roast in the preheated oven uncovered for 2 hours
- Remove from the oven, and leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing to serve
- Serve with crispy sweet potato fries, salad and a pot of Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Honey™ Barbecue Glaze to dip
For more Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce recipes take a look here: jackdanielsbbqsauces.com/recipes
Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Sauces are available nationwide from Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda and Waitrose, RRP £2.00. Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Honey™ Barbecue Glaze is available in Waitrose and Tesco stores nationwide RRP £1.99
Collaborative Recipe Article