It is very simple to do and the rules are as follows
1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission.
2) Tag a few bloggers to do the same
3) Come back to my original blog post and tell me you have done the questions and answers so I can take a look and promote your post.
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
Vomit – I really cannot deal with either the wrenching or the aftermath. Roo has learnt that Mummy really cannot handle sick so will call out for Daddy when she has been sick.
2. What qualities would you bring to the jungle?
This is a difficult one, I’m never very good at thinking or expressing my qualities. Maybe my tenacious ethic and willing to help others will be useful in the jungle.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
I talk too much, which is funny really because I am always moaning that Roo doesn’t stop talking!
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
I’m a plain Jane so I haven’t eaten anything exotic, but I absolutely HATE coconut! or anything spicy!
5. What item would you smuggle into the jungle with you?
Whilst I would love to say it would a picture of my family, actually it is more likely to be salt so I can make my rice and beans taste a little more flavoursome.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I have been winched out of a helicopter, after taking a ride in one when I was younger we were winched out at the end.
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
Family and friends that know my little quirks
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle and why?
Jack Dee, whilst he is a little grumpy and I don’t think he has ever smiled in his life, I do find him so very funny. I’d love to see if I could make him smile.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
I don’t like things near my ears so any creepy crawlies that happen to either get too close or buzz next to my ears will have me screaming.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Wash and straighten my hair, it just makes me feel human
11. Who do you think should win the Jungle Crown this year?
Kian, I was a huge Westlife fan back in the day and he is so genuine.
12. Who is your least favourite celebrity in the jungle and why?
Matthew Wright, he is just so irritating and has to share his opinion of everything… argh!
13. Which celebrity has surprised you most and how?
Joey Essex, I’m not a fan of TOWIE so all I know of Joey is what I have seen in newspapers etc. He seems to have come on a journey and has tried his best to be helpful and win stars for the camp.
Your final mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the blogger/s who you tag are stars.
Being Mrs C – The lovely Mrs C who brings us Ladybird Tuesdays
Johnson Babies – One of the first few bloggers I met and we have become great friends
Redhead Babyled – One of the newest bloggers I have met and feel as though I have known her for years
Tired Mummy of Two – The brains behind Blogs Up North and the recent #TMOTXmasTombola
If I haven’t tagged you but would love to join in then please feel free!