To celebrate the release of Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 (in cinemas today!), Boo Roo and Tigger Too are giving away three Cloudy 2 goodie bags!
The Prize – Cloudy 2 goodie bags containing:
1 x lunch bag
1 x kids medium tee
1 x scratch and sniff stickers
1 x fridge magnet set
1 x umbrella
1 x Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs DVD
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question:
What is the name of Flint Lockwood’s new strawberry friend?
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Sony Pictures UK and Boo Roo & Tigger Too do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Boo Roo & Tigger Too. Boo Roo & Tigger Too’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Boo Roo & Tigger Too reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Boo Roo & Tigger Too reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- Sony Pictures UK and Boo Roo & Tigger Too reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.