Firstly purchase a Moshi Monsters Cookie Kit from Maps Toys
First wash your hands!
Add all the dry mix to a bowl, then add 65ml of cold water and mix with a spoon until a soft sticky dough is formed
Knead it with your hands to form a smooth ball shape
Roll out the cookie dough on a board using flour to stop sticking
Roll the dough until it’s approx 5mm thick
Cut out with a Moshi Monster cutter dipped in flour – this helps release the dough shapes
1. PUSH – the Moshi Monster cutter into the dough, shake and tap the cookie shape out of the cutter
2. FLIP – Both the cookie and the cutter over…
3. STAMP – the Moshi Monster into the cookie (Left over cookie dough can be reformed into a ball and reused)
4. BAKE (with the help of an adult) – The Moshi Monster cookies by carefully placing them on a baking tray and place in a pre-heated oven (middle shelf).
180C, 160C Fan
Gas Mark 4
For 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
Allow to cool
5. DECORATE – The baked cookie with the icing tubes provided (Use the tub to store the Moshi Monster cookies in when you are finished)
Boo Roo and Tigger Too’s thoughts…
Roo had great fun making the cookies. We received Oddie and Fumble Moshi Monsters, thankfully Roo was able to advise me on their names as they all look the same to me. The cookies were so simple and easy to make, a fabulous rainy day activity or great to make and take to a friends for a play date.
Disclosure Policy: I received a Moshi Monsters Cookie Kit in order to complete this review.