To celebrate the release of MOSHI MONSTERS THE MOVIE in cinemas December 20th Boo Roo and Tigger Too is giving away film goodie bags of Moshi Monsters The Movie merchandise to 4 lucky readers.
Taking the leap from the small screen to the big screen, the global kids’ phenomenon is getting ready for its theatrical debut in the UK and Ireland this December in Moshi Monsters: The Movie. The animated feature will see the six lead monsters travel across the weird and wonderful world of Moshi on a fun-filled, roarsome adventure.
Join Katsuma, Poppet and all the gang in a race against time to collect the ransom for an ancient and extremely rare Moshling egg, which has been stolen by the evil Dr Strangeglove.
With never before seen Moshlings, our favourite Moshi Monsters will prove they can overcome even the greatest of odds when they stand together.
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. Four entrants shall win a Moshi Monsters The Movie goodie bag subject to availability.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.