EVERYDAY VALUE FOR MUMS
Aldi’s Mamia Nappy range is regularly tested against other leading brands and features an anti-leakage system to prevent accidents. With overlapping and resealable fasteners in a range of sizes, Aldi’s Mamia Nappies are ideal as your baby grows. The nappies are dermatological tested as hypoallergenic and have an extra soft breathable cotton-like finish for extra comfort.
|Mamia New-Born, Size 1,
£1.69, 24 Nappies (46043)
|Mamia New-Born, Size 2,
£2.99, 44 Nappies (46042)
|Mamia Ultra-Dry Midi, Size 3,
£4.49, 56 Nappies (52650)
|Mamia Ultra-Dry Maxi, Size 4,
£4.49, 48 Nappies (45494)
|Mamia Ultra-Dry Maxi+, Size 4+,
£4.49, 44 Nappies (50545)
|Mamia Ultra-Dry Junior, Size 5,
£4.49, 40 Nappies (52328)
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant will win a packet of Aldi Mamia Nappies in a size of their choice (subject to availability).
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.