Potatoes are great accompaniment to a meal, whether they are chipped, mashed or roasted. The trouble with potatoes is that we tend to get into a little rut with them, always having chips with steak, mash with sausages and roast potatoes with a roast dinner. However why not try something a little different with your dinner tonight… try adding Garlic and Rosemary Hassleback Potatoes.
A potato dish is only as good as the potatoes you buy so we always opt for Maris Piper potatoes as they are so versatile as well as tasting delicious (plus you can buy two 2.5kg bags for just £3 in Asda).
Garlic and Rosemary Hassleback Potatoes
Making Garlic and Rosemary Hassleback Potatoes are so simple to do and can be easily changed to incorporate different flavourings, you’ll wonder why you haven’t made them before.
- 8x Maris Piper potatoes (allow two potatoes per person)
- Garlic Frylight Spray
- Rosemary sprigs
- Oven Tray
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C / Gas Mark 6
- Place a Maris Piper potato onto the table spoon and cut down until you reach the spoon at 5mm intervals - continue until you have done all the potatoes
- Fan open the potatoes and place onto an oven tray
- Spray with Garlic Frylight spray, ensuring you get inside the slits
- Cut the rosemary sprigs in half and place in alternate slits within the potatoes
- Place in the oven and cook for around 1 hour 45 minutes
- Remove the rosemary sprigs and serve immediately
Will you be making my Garlic and Rosemary Hassleback Potatoes?