They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so why not treat your dad, father-on-law, grandfather or partner to a delicious treat from sponge.co.uk
Sponge Gift Card
With a simple four step process from selecting the occasion, adding a special message, choosing their favourite cake from five delicious flavours (select 1 slice or 2) and then adding a special photo to complete the gift card. Within a few days your special sponge gift card will then pop through your loved ones letterbox, I bet that is one item they are keen to open!
Create Your Own
Can’t see a sponge cake that you want (what really? have you seen the flavours??) then why not create your own sponge. You have the option to choose your sponge, butter cream filling flavour, jam and maybe add some butter cream treats like smarties or maltesers, then finally decide how you would like your cake topped.
To celebrate Father’s Day sponge.co.uk are kindly offering one Boo Roo and Tigger Too reader the opportunity to send a special man in their life one of their Chocolate & Ale sponge cake – A kilogram of moist, delicious sponge, slices 8 ways to feed the hungriest family.
To enter simply head over to the sponge.co.uk website and join the sponge family! By entering a few personal details you will receive great sponge related updates as well as the opportunity to receive a sponge cake for just the £5.00 delivery charge when you order your first cake to send to a friend/family member.
Closing date: Friday 6th June 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- One entrant shall receive a Chocolate & Ale sponge card from sponge.co.uk subject to availability.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.