My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic – Welcome To Ponyville
Meet Twilight Sparkle, a very special little pony with a very powerful gift for magical spells and loves to study. As part of her ongoing studies, she has been tasked an assignment by the Royal Princess Celestia of Equestria to learn something new… The true meaning of friendship.
In the quaint, magical village of Ponyville, Twilight Sparkle sets off on her assignment with her best friend, a little purple dragon called Spike and makes some new and adorable friends along the way. Join her and her pony friends Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Applejack on their enchanting and laughter-filled adventures as they discover the most powerful magic of all time, the Magic of Friendship!
- Friendship is Magic – Part 1: In this episode, Twilight Sparkle is tasked by Princess Celestia with going to Ponyville to make some good friends. There, she meets fellow ponies Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy
- Friendship is Magic – Part 2: In this episode, Nightmare Moon is freed from her imprisonment and begins to shroud the world in eternal night. Twilight Sparkle and her new friends must find the Elements of Harmony to stop Nightmare Moon.
- Griffon the Brush-off: In this episode, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash bond by playing pranks on the other ponies, but when Rainbow Dash’s old friend, Gilda the Griffon, shows up for a visit, Pinkie gets left out.
- Look Before You Sleep: In this episode, Applejack and Rarity are forced to stay at the library where Twilight resides for the night due to a thunderstorm. Twilight takes this opportunity to drag them into having a slumber party.
- Swarm of the Century: In this episode, a swarm of pests called parasprites find their way into Ponyville, causing chaos and threatening to ruin Princess Celestia’s visit to the town.
- Owl’s Well That Ends Well: In this episode, Twilight Sparkle befriends an owl who becomes her second personal assistant, to the displeasure of Spike.