When it comes to back to school shopping I love the opportunity of purchasing new stationery for
me the children. Whilst Tigger doesn’t quite understand the need for new colouring pencils just yet, his sister makes up for his lack of enthusiasm.
Although our local school doesn’t require the children to take in lots of new supplies each new school year, they do still require to have a selection of pens, pencils etc. at home for when they complete homework and school projects.
Back to School | STABILO Colouring
This year Roo and Tigger have been treated to a supply of STABILO. A bright and bold brand who have a wide range of colouring pens and pencils available for any age. Whether your little ones are just starting to colour, they are heading off to school for the first time, transferring to high school or just love a spot of mindfulness colouring.
STABILO woody 3 in 1
- A coloured pencil, watercolour and wax crayon all in one
- Colours on paper, cardboard, glass, metal, and other smooth surfaces
- Break-proof XXL lead (applies 8 times as much colour as standard coloured pencils)
- Ideal for all ages
STABILO Trio Scribbi
- The triangular fibre-tip pen with spring-loaded tip for little artists who want to get to grips with a pen for the first time.
- Almost indestructible thanks to its spring-loaded thick tip.
- Line width 1.5 – 2.0 mm.
- Triangular design helps children get a secure, ergonomic grip.
- Super washable colours are easy to remove from both hands and clothing.
STABILO Trio FRUTTI
Available in vibrant colours, STABILO Trio FRUTTI is a medium felt tip pen with fruit scented ink. Each colour has its own unique FRUTTI smell!
- Red – strawberry, Blue – blueberry, Pink – melon, etc.
- Washable ink and a ventilated lid
- Ergonomic triangular grip zone
- Push resistant tip
- The Fibre-tip pen with cap-ring for school children aged 6 and over, who should never lose their pen caps again.
- Pen caps can be threaded onto a cap-ring – so it’s almost impossible to lose them and the pen does not dry out.
- Unusual tube shape – so the pen doesn’t roll away and can be easily picked-up.
- Ergonomic grip zone ideally designed for children’s hands.
- Line width approx. 1 mm.
- Easily washable ink.
STABILO Pen 68
- The premium fibre-tip pen for school children and students as well as office professionals and ambitious amateur artists.
- Colour-intensive premium fibre-tip pen for strong lines and large areas.
- High brilliance and luminosity.
- Robust M-tip (line width approx. 1 mm) for even ink application.
- Odourless, water-based ink.
To celebrate back to school, Boo Roo and Tigger Too have a pack of STABILO Woody 3-in-1 pencils and STABILO Trio FRUTTI to giveaway.
To enter , simply complete the Gleam widget below:
Disclosure: We received a selection of STABILO colouring products FOC for the purpose of review