A smile can last a lifetime: if you take care of it!
Help keep your child’s teeth and gums strong and healthy with these 7 steps to a bright smile…
- Brush teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste, before bed and on one other occasion
- Supervise your child during tooth brushing until they are at least 7 years old
- Just spit after tooth brushing, rinsing washes the fluoride protection away
- Reduce the amount and frequency of sugary food and drinks
- Wear a mouth guard when playing sports
- If your dentist recommends a fluoride mouthwash, use this at a different time from tooth brushing to increase protection throughout the day
- Ask your dental professional for further advice
To learn more about looking after your child’s teeth please visit: www.colgate.co.uk/OralHealthMonth
Disclosure Policy: I received a Colgate Oral Health goody bag FOC I was not asked to write this post but wanted to share some helpful tooth brushing tips.