The MERLIN is Win a COZY ‘N’ SAFE 360-degree rotating MERLIN car seat’s new Group 0+/1, 360-degree rotating car seat. Launched last summer, the Merlin is the second seat to be launched in Cozy ‘n’ Safe new premium range of car seats called ‘Signature’ and follows the popular multistage EXCALIBUR. The Merlin also was awarded a Best Car Seat GOLD in the Dad Network Awards 2016.
Cozy ‘n’ Safe, as a British owned car seat brand, is like the new kid on the block and the one to watch. The brand’s promise is “Comfort and safety without compromise. Affordable for all.”
Cozy ‘n’ Safe have been selling their ‘Original’ and ‘Precision’ range car seats in Tesco, Toys R Us, Halfords, and Asda for around 4 years and so you may have seen them around, however with the introduction of this new range Cozy ‘n’ Safe are setting a new standard in creating the best possible comfort for baby.
Cozy ‘n’ Safe MERLIN
Bringing together all the latest and best in car seat technology; the Merlin is secured using ISOfix points. There is no separate base to buy, and the support leg, which folds back into the seat when not in use, can be adjusted to create a tight, wobble-free fit. The best bit for convenience is probably the Merlin’s ‘touch of a button’ 360-degree rotating feature makes it easy to install your baby without the awkward twisting on your back and means that the seat can be used either rear or forward facing.
Not only does the Merlin have a 4-point rearward recline and 3-point forward recline, it also has deeper, softer padding in the seat and shell provided by high-density polyurethane foam ensuring comfort and improved impact protection. If you think about the type of foam used in crash helmets to reduce the effect of sudden impact, that’s effectively what you get in Cozy ‘n’ Safe’s Merlin.
Cozy ‘n’ Safe believes in providing greater comfort for babies and children and believes this to be an important safety feature that is often overlooked by other brands. When children are relaxed and happy in comfortable seats they are less likely to fidget, are more likely to fall asleep, and will be less distracting so that the driver can concentrate on driving safely.
Find Cozy ‘n’ Safe on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cozynsafe/ Please LIKE our page!
MERLIN features in a nutshell
- Suitable for Birth – 4 years approx (0 – 18kg)
- 360° rotation to make it easy to secure baby and switch from forward and rear facing with just one click.
- Suitable for rear facing up to 18kg (Group 1)
- Safety Certification: ECE R44.04
- Integral 5-point integral harness
- Simple ISOFIX installation with support leg (no top tether)
- Simple adjustment – One-hand height adjustable headrest and self-adjusting harness.
- Ultimate comfort – 4-point rearward recline and 3-point forward recline plus high-density polyurethane foam providing deeper, softer padding
- Reassuring protection – deep, softly padded side wings and SIP (side impact protection) technology
- Practical, wipe-clean, and easy to remove washable covers.
Cozy ‘n’ Safe does not have a car fitting list for this seat. The seat is designed to fit in cars with ISOfix points so please check your car manual regarding the fitting of ISOfix seats with support legs. We do always recommend that you try to get a fitting of any car seat before you buy.
COZY ‘N’ SAFE has a gorgeous 360-degree rotating MERLIN car seat worth £300 to GIVEAWAY
Click the link to complete a short survey to enter:
Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is Cozy ‘n’ Safe.
- Employees of Cozy ‘n’ Safe or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Closing date for entry will be 30th April 2017. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The supplier/promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of Force majeure, a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by Cozy ‘n’ Safe as they see fit.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.