Tigger starts school full time in September (where has the time gone?) and whilst he will be one of the oldest in the class as he is a November baby I do want to try and help him as much as I can. Roo has always been interested in learning new things, from listening to endless stories, doing arts and crafts as well trying her hand at whatever was put in front of her. Tigger on the other hand is a more practical person, he loves to play with his trains and superheroes, watch movies and complete jigsaw puzzles.
Starting pre-school last year has seen him develop a slight interest for some things like story books, writing his own name and the occasional painting. I want to encourage him to learn without him knowing that he is learning, so I’ve been looking at VTech educational toys. With a range of different toys I’m hoping that at least one of these will aid his journey to school and start on the road to learning.
1. VTech ABC Text and Go Motion – A smartphone styled device with 8 different activities, full lowercase ABC and 0-9 keyboard to aid with letter and number recognition.
2. VTech KidiGo – A multi-media player that allows video and music playback alongside 5 built in games.
3. VTech Kidizoom Smart Watch – Allows children to capture photos, record videos and play games. It also include an alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, photo editor and a voice recorder with funny voice effects.
4. VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera – Every bloggers child needs there own camera, this one is able to take photos and videos with a host of different effects that can be added to them. Along with 5 games to play whilst waiting for the perfect photo/video opportunity.
5. VTech InnoTab Max 7″ Kids Tablet – Access VTech Learning Lodge apps and e-books to encourage reading and learning through play on this child-safe internet browser. Helping to improve reading, basic maths skills & cognitive & memory development.
What education toys do your children own?
Disclosure: This post is brought to in collaboration with Tesco