From an early age, I can always remember my Mam reading me and my sister different Beatrix Potter stories. In fact, my sister was called Jemima Puddleduck for two weeks as my parents couldn’t decide on a name for her. Although I liked to listen to all the stories, it was Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle that I loved the most. There was something about her that appealed to me and I would read her story over and over again.
The Ultimate Peter Rabbit | A visual guide to the world of Beatrix Potter
Created in partnership with Frederick Warne & Co., the publishers of Beatrix Potter
Published by DK
A special anniversary edition to celebrate 150 years since Beatrix Potter’s birth
Since it was first published in 1902, The Tale of Peter Rabbit has captured the hearts of children around the world. In this special anniversary year, this detailed guide steps into the enchanting world of Peter’s creator, Beatrix Potter.
- Meet the real Peter Rabbit, Beatrix Potter’s childhood pet
- See the first Peter Rabbit dolls, games, and toys
- Celebrate the endless appeal of Peter Rabbit, from storybook to stage and screen
- Discover the real-life places that inspired all the Tales, from Squirrel Nutkin’s lake to Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle’s hillside
- Explore Tom Kitten’s farmhouse in the English Lake District
- Pore over original archive illustrations, sketches, and photographs
The Ultimate Peter Rabbit has been updated to continue the story of how Peter Rabbit has grown and evolved in the 21st century. This is the perfect guide for new and dedicated fans alike.
The Ultimate Peter Rabbit | A visual guide to the world of Beatrix Potter is available to buy from Amazon and all other good book retailers.
To celebrate the release of The Ultimate Peter Rabbit | A visual guide to the world of Beatrix Potter, Boo Roo and Tigger Too has a copy of the book to giveaway.
To enter simply complete the Gleam widget below:
Disclosure: We received a copy of The Ultimate Peter Rabbit | A visual guide to the world of Beatrix Potter FOC for the purpose of review.