As a family we love to head off and find new places to visit. We do count ourselves quite lucky in that we lived within a tourist area so there is always something we can go and do. Over the past few years we have ventured out to different parts of the UK but there is still so much of the UK we are yet to uncover.
UKbreakaways are looking for bloggers to share either their special selection of the UK, somewhere you have visited and would recommned to other or even the top 10 best theme parks, festivals, family attractions etc. – Personally I could share the top 10 things to do in Great Yarmouth
1st Prize – £250 CASH!
2nd Prize – £100 in ukbreakaways Holiday Vouchers
Plus 3 x Runners-up Prizes – £50 in ukbreakaways Holiday Vouchers
I’m sure everyone would love to win the £250 cash prize, so what are you waiting for… simply follow the entry steps below and share you love of the UK with your readers and UKbreakaways.
How to enter
- Write a travel related blog post of up to 600 words on the UK destination of your choice. This must be original and not have been published elsewhere. They are looking for your insight into the destination to make us want to visit!
- Somewhere within your blog you need to mention ukbreakaways and also include a link to a relevant page on their site or the competition page.
- You also need to tweet two friends to invite them to take part
- To confirm entry just tweet @UK_Breakaways with the link to your Blog!
- Competition closes 31st August 2014
Disclosure: This post is brought to you in collaboration with ukbreakaways