AD | Gifted / Affiliate Links
The games in the OSMO Little Genius Kit will spark their imaginations, learn critical skills and have a blast! You will have the ability to monitor what your child is doing in the game and their progress as they start the program and grow into more advanced learning.
As parents we have embraced the part that technology plays not only within our working lives, but also at home with the children. Utilising active screen time with the children in order for them to learn through play and gain skills that they will need for the future.
One of the things that we have been utilising for Tigger has been the OSMO Genius Starter Kit. With a variety of games and activities for him to get involved in it has been something he has enjoyed spending time completing – especially as part of his homeschooling activities. Piglet has been watching him whilst he completes tasks and has been attempting to get involved. However, at four-years-old the OSMO Genius Kit is a little advanced for her, luckily for her, there is an OSMO Little Genius Starter Kit.
Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit
- Osmo Base for iPad
- 19 cardboard pretend play costume pieces
- 38 silicone sticks/rings (BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe) to practice letter forming
- Silicone game play mat
- 2 Stackable storage boxes for game pieces
- 4 Game Apps: ABCs, Costume Party, Stories, and Squiggle Magic
- ABCs – Build letters with squishy, colourful sticks & rings. Playful practice for preschoolers/pre-readers. Learn over 300 words through this playful adventure with Mo the Monster.
- Squiggle Magic – Create anything you want using sticks & rings and then watch them come to life.
- Costume Party – Experiment with clothes and colours to make party outfits – gender-neutral character. Then watch characters react.
- Stories – Mix and Match costumes to find silly solutions to obstacles & navigate adventures.
What they will learn using the Osmo little Genius kit
- Vocabulary & Letters – Create letters and pictures with sticks and rings game pieces. Gain confidence in letter recognition, vocabulary, construction, and phonics.
- Emotions & Empathy – Your child will dress and feed a character while understanding if the character is happy or needs more to eat.
- Problem Solving & Numbers – Your child will bring animals to life enabling problem-solving
- Creativity & Imagination – Let your child learn while having fun and not realise that the fun is really all about learning
Where can you buy the OSMO Genius Kits?
The range of OSMO Genius Kits are available to buy direct from OSMO, Amazon and John Lewis. Available in Explorer, Family, Genius and Little Genius, add on games are also available to continue the fun.
What we thought of the OSMO Little Genius Kit
Although Piglet is four-years-old she is still currently in preschool, due to her November birthday she is one of the ‘older’ children who will be almost five by the time she starts Reception class. This paired with the fact that she has two older siblings who are utilising a range of methods for homeschooling and activities for having fun around the house. It is only right that she is looking to get involved. The OSMO Little Genius Kit allows her to have that active screen time that we are happy for her to have (she’s happy to be on the iPad so win all around), whilst she is learning through play.
The different activities test her problem solving, creativity and logic skills. All whilst keeping her engaged in a friendly, fun way. Rather than her feeling as though she is completing an educational activity.
Win an Osmo Genius Kit for iPad
Whether you are looking to add an additional layer to your child’s homeschooling journey or looking for an active screen time activity for your child. You are in luck, as we have an Osmo Genius Kit for iPad to giveaway.
Prize: Osmo Genius Kit for iPad
To enter simply complete the Gleam widget below, all entries are optional and each one completed will gain you more entries into the random draw.Osmo Genius Kit for iPad