This is Oh My Blog! A brand new monthly interview series featuring a whole host of fellow bloggers. Each month, we’ll be bringing you different themed posts showcasing the very best bloggers out there. This month, the questions are based on the fitting February topic of love!
This month, we’re meeting the lovely Amy from All Things Amy…
1. Tell us about yourself and your blog
I’m Amy, 24 and live in Cornwall. I started my blog a few years back as a bit of a distraction as I was suffering from major anxiety, but since becoming a mum for the first time in 2016, it’s transitioned into a parenting and lifestyle blog.
2. What is your current relationship status?
In a relationship.
3. Do you ever celebrate Valentine’s’ Day?
We buy gifts, but we haven’t done anything special!
4. It’s your first date! Where do you go?
To the beach (weather permitting). There’s a nice bar near the beach here which is perfect for a few drinks and a walk afterward.
5. What’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
I didn’t really think of this as romantic until a friend said the other day but my other half was so patient with my anxiety. The first time we met, we literally just sat in his van outside my house for twenty minutes because I was terrified! It took a few van visits but look at us now!
6. What is your favourite romantic film? (Cheesier the better)
It’s a cliche but I love the Notebook or Twilight.
7. Spill the beans! Who’s your celebrity crush?
Prince Harry or Philip Schofield!
8. Flowers are pretty popular at this time of year. Do you like receiving them or do they really not float your boat?
I’m not really fussed, but Tulips are always a win!
9. Do you have children? Do you want any (or any more)?
I have a baby boy, 9 months. I’d love another at some point!
10. What would be (or was) your choice of song for your first dance at your wedding?
I’d love A Thousand Years – Christina Perri.
11. Do you have any plans yet for Valentine’s Day 2017?
I’m still breastfeeding so I really don’t know if we’ll be able to do anything special.
12. Raw oysters are pretty famous for being an aphrodisiac. Have you ever tried them?
Absolutely not. I’m not a fish fan.
13. Imagining money’s no object, where would you go for a romantic getaway?
Santorini, the cave pools look beautiful!
14. What’s the best Valentine’s gift you’ve ever received?
I can’t even remember any of them!
15. Finally, what is the number one most important thing you value in a relationship?
For more of ‘All Things Amy’, you should hop over to her blog and follow her on social media!