AD | Featured
Using aromatherapy is a fun way to create relaxing rituals and invigorate your senses. Plus, it has proven health benefits. To make self-care more accessible, hotwaterbottleshop.co.uk has launched an all-natural aromatherapy range made in the UK.
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy that influences your physical and mental health through scent. It uses potent plant extracts, called essential oils, packed with health-promoting compounds.
There is so much aromatherapy can do – from relieving anxiety and promoting sleep to improving focus, soothing joint pain, and clearing congestion.
The New Aromatherapy Product Range
Hotwaterbottleshop.co.uk has a popular range of aromatherapy products including essential oils, oil diffusers, and pillow sprays.
Let’s explore the key players in the 100% pure essential oil range.
- Lavender essential oil is an earthy, floral oil with calming properties that promote sleep and relaxation. It also boasts anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and skin healing benefits.
- Eucalyptus essential oil has a revitalising aroma that’s known for opening the airways and clearing congestion. It should be in your medicine cabinet during cold and flu season!
- Tea tree essential oil is a potent anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, used for healing skin conditions and supporting immunity. It is also a popular ingredient in homemade cleaning products.
- Peppermint essential oil is cooling and energising thanks to an active ingredient called menthol. It opens the sinuses, improves energy, and relieves headaches. Plus, it may soothe muscle tension and stomach cramps when used topically.
- Rosemary essential oil is fantastic for supporting memory and clear thinking. Inhaling rosemary or using it topically can improve energy and alertness when you need a pick-me-up.
How can you incorporate essential oils into your lifestyle and reap the benefits?
When you inhale essential oils, they stimulate olfactory receptors in the nose. This sends messages to the limbic system, an area of the brain responsible for emotions, memory, behaviour, blood pressure, and more. It explains why scents can trigger memories and emotions!
Diffusing essential oils like rosemary and eucalyptus oil can transform the ambience of a room and give you a burst of energy. Essential oils like peppermint and tea tree can cleanse the air.
A range of ultrasonic diffusers are now available at the Hot Water Bottle Shop. They don’t heat the oils but rather vibrate, breaking essential oils into a fine mist and dispersing them into the room. They’re also great for home décor and make fun gifts for health-conscious friends and family!
Essential oils, when applied externally, may be absorbed through the skin. An essential oil massage and an aromatherapy bath are great ways to get the benefits of these amazing oils. However, always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil before using topically.
Featuring in the new range is the popular Calming Balm. It soothes skin and relieves anxiety thanks to essential oils like lavender, chamomile, sweet orange, and sage. You can apply it to your temples, back of the neck, and bottom of your feet to encourage relaxation.
Pillow and room sprays
Sleep Well Pillow Mist and Stress Relief Pillow Spray are must-haves if you struggle with insomnia, anxiety, depression, or unrefreshing sleep. They contain relaxing oils like lavender, mandarin, sandalwood, geranium, and cinnamon. Spraying the blends onto your pillows and in the air may support restorative sleep, stress reduction, and healthy blood pressure.
If you want to get in on the aromatherapy action, you’ll find essential oils and other aromatherapy products at hotwaterbottleshop.co.uk.
hotwaterbottleshop.co.uk 15% Discount Code
All Boo Roo and Tigger Too readers can claim 15% off their first order during 2022 including our new aromatherapy collection by using discount code “boorootiggertoo” at checkout.