What Documents Are Required for a K-1 Fiance Visa?

July 2, 2023

You may sponsor your fiancé for a K-1 fiancé visa if you are a citizen of the United States. A K-1 visa will allow your fiancé to enter the country to marry you, after which they can utilize status adjustment to submit an application for a marriage green card. Permanent residents (Green Card holders) cannot apply for K-1 fiancé visas; the sponsoring fiance must be a US citizen. 

Award-winning family lifestyle and top 10 UK parenting/mum blog. Join Boo Roo and Tigger Too sharing family life, home decor, travel and everything in between. Read More

Subscribe & Follow

Amazon Associates Programme

Boo Roo and Tigger Too is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

Vuelio Top 10 UK Mum Blog (#9) 2023

Vuelio Top 20 UK Parenting Blog (#15) 2023


  • Vuelio Top 20 UK Parenting Blog 2022
    Vuelio Top 20 UK Parenting Blog 2022 (#11)
Wicked Uncle Blogger Network Badge 2023